Radix UI is a minimal UI component library. It provides an unstyled, accessible, and customisable UI components. One of the standout feature of Radix UI is its support for accessibility.
Save time. Ship faster.
"It takes a lot of time to develop and maintain robust UI components, and it's mostly undifferentiated work. Building on top of Radix components will save you time and money, so you can ship a better product faster."
So, how can you speed your project?
- Components are un-styled and allows full customisation.
- Supports animation with both CSS and JS libraries.
- Amazing accessibility conformance and thoughtful API design.
- Allows server side rendering of components along with responsive styles.
- Allows including components individually (modular NPM packages), thus enabling incremental adoption.
Happy Debugging 👨🏼💻👩💻